Pearl Mortgage and Protection Services Ltd
is a professional whole of market Mortgage Brokerage firm based in West London. Regardless of whether you are searching for cordial and straight forward home loan guidance or uncertain of the amount you can get or hoping to get your foot on the property ladder as first-time buyer with full range of affordable housing schemes or an experienced buyer looking to raise funds on any of the existing property, we can help you with the best solutions based on your circumstances.
We can also make sure you are adequately covered and can help with Life insurance & Critical illness cover, Family Income benefit, Income Protection, and Building & Content insurance.Ketan Gohil, founder and Mortgage adviser at Pearl Mortgage and Protection Services Ltd, has worked with the high street bank and independent mortgage network, gained extensive knowledge of mortgage and insurance industry. He can conduct independent research based on your preference and priority and recommend the most appropriate solutions for you, so your home buying or remortgaging process becomes hassle free.
First Time Buyer Mortgage
As a first time buyer the process of buying your first home can be quite daunting and exhausting. At Pearl Mortgage & Protection Services we advise that you find out how much you can borrow from us before you start looking for a property to avoid possible disappointment at a later stage. If you are not sure what your options are feel free to give us a call to get some advice.
You can remortgage to save some money or raise some capital for home improvement or other purpose. we can help by switching the mortgage on your home to another lender or negotiate a better deal with your existing one. We have access to the whole of the market including lenders who will consider applications from people with imperfect credit profile and self-employed clients.
Whether you are looking to purchase your first investment property or thinking of a Buy to Let remortgage or maybe you wish to let your current property and buy a new home, At Pearl Mortgage and Protection Services we have years of experience in helping clients arrange buy-to-let mortgages. We will work with you to select the best mortgage for you based on your needs i.e., whether you’re buying for long-term capital growth or to maximize your income.
Commercial mortgages are very complex and subject to many guidelines plus there are also many additional costs involved. Whether you are looking for commercial investment mortgages or owner occupier commercial funding we can help you to find the right deal for you. We can help to arrange commercial mortgages and remortgage for companies, self-employed traders, and first time investors.
A Bridging Finance is a short-term loan used until a person or company secures permanent financing. Bridge loans are short term, have relatively high interest rates and are usually backed by some form of collateral. It can help if you want to buy a new home before selling your old one, if you buy a property at auction, where you’ll need the money immediately but may not have sold your current property yet.
- Life InsuranceLife Insurance allows you to leave money behind for your family in the event of your death. This can be used to support to pay off a large debt such as your mortgage or to replace lost income. Life protection can give a level of consolation. It’s fast and simple to set up. Furthermore, it shouldn’t be costly.
- Critical Illness CoverCritical illness insurance is designed to help, paying out a lump sum payment when you are diagnosed with one of the specific critical illnesses covered by your policy. If you are diagnosed with a critical illness, it can have a severe impact on your finances as you may need to take time off work for your treatment and recovery. You can utilize the claim amount anyway you like – regardless of whether that is to assist with taking care of wellbeing related expenses, month to month costs, or lost pay while you recover. It is important to be aware that not all conditions are covered, and the policy will also state how serious the condition must be before it will pay out.
- Income Protection CoverThis cover is designed to protect your income if you are out of work because of accident and/or sickness for a period of time and help cover costs of your mortgage, utility bills and family commitments. State benefits are not generous and only some employers will continue to support their staff through a long illness, so income protection policies can help families through difficult financial times.
- Family Income BenefitFamily income benefit life insurance is a way of securing a regular pay out for your family when you die. When you take out a family income benefit policy, you stipulate what income you would need your loved ones to receive, and over what time period. The insurer will work out what monthly premium you would need to pay in order to secure that cover. If you die after the term of the policy has finished, there will be no monthly pay out to your loved ones.
- Building & Contents InsuranceHaving sufficient Building and Contents protection set up, guarantees your home and assets are shielded from awful occasions, like burglary, fire, or a catastrophic event like flooding.
Building and Contents protection can be bought independently or together relying upon your requirements. We all realize that homes are something other than blocks and mortar and everybody’s individual necessities are different. We can assist you with buying new cover, tailor cover to your own prerequisites or check whether we can decrease the expense of your present cover. We are also able to provide Landlords Insurance for Let properties suited to landlord’s requirements.
Pearl Mortgage and Protection Services Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our company details can be verified via visiting website www.register.fca.org.uk. Our FCA register number: 930667. Our Registered Office: 16 Kendal Close, Feltham, TW14 9QG. Registered in England and Our Company Number: 12666033.
The guidance and/or advice contained in this website is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore primarily targeted at customers based in the UK.
Please ensure you read our Privacy Notice before you contact us. The internet is not a secure medium and the privacy of your data cannot be guaranteed.
Warning: Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. Certain Buy to Let mortgages and Commercial Mortgages are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority’.